Dog training gives you and your dog the tools to live together in harmony. By giving your dog proper positive training, you'll know he knows the house rules. Let Capitol Area Dog Training and Behavior show you how to teach your dog.
When we adopted our dog seven years ago, he was extremely anxious and overly protective, causing him to bite someone. With three young children, we couldn't have a dog we worried would bite them or their friends. Dianna was an amazing teacher, helping our family teach Melvin and calm him down. Had it not been for Dianna, we would have had to return Melvin to the shelter. She helped us have a happy ending.
It's a great time to get started and the best time to teach him what YOU want him to know! Gentle, effective, science-based training and behavior modification can help you head potential problems off at the pass.
Call 240-780-8408 today for details, and to reserve your space!
Capitol Area Dog Training and Behavior Consulting offers personalized in-home dog training and individual behavior modification programs that give you practical, efficient and effective solutions, taught without pain or punishment. All private programs begin with an initial consultation, to learn more about your goals and your dogs' challenges and all sessions are held in your home at convenient times that best fit your schedule.
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans for solving complex behavioral issues. Shy and fearful dogs are my specialty!
- Weekly, six or eight-week in-home coaching programs that cover all the basics, for puppies and adults, or your senior dogs just needing a "tune-up."
- Four-week in-home, single issue coaching sessions that solve common training problems, such as more controlled leash walking, potty training, and excessive barking.
- AKC Canine Good Citizen and Star Puppy training and testing.
- Email or phone consultations.
- Remote counseling sessions are available for out-of-area clients, via video and Skype.
Visit the Training Services tab to learn more about each program, the Success Stories tab to see some testimonials from my satisfied clients and the Graduates tab to see the great faces of owners and dogs who've overcome some of the same challenges you're facing now.
Call today at 240-780-8408 and tell me about YOUR dog, or fill out the contact form on the right and email me, and I'll call YOU, to schedule an in-home consultation.
International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, Certified Member #139 (IAABC)
American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Trainer and Evaluator, #3691 (AKC CGC)
Pet Professional Guild, Force-Free trainer, Member #7046264 (PPG)
Association of Professional Dog Trainers, Certified Professional #89503 (APDT)
Certified American Treibball Trainer #1 (CATT)
How is your dog's behavior affecting your life? What would success look like to you? Call me today, at 240-780-8408, and tell me what's happening at your house.